One Year Anniversary (L5 -S1 disk herniation)

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

One Year Anniversary (L5 -S1 disk herniation)

Postby vladshats » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi, everyone! One year ago at July 5, 2011 it happened with me and my life was divided in two: "Life Before" and "Life After". My results and goals: I escaped surgery and painkillers pills. I still practicing exercise from Dean Book (Thank You Very Much - Dean!). I lose about 20 Lb. I keep diet to make sure that I get enough vitamins, minerals (food supplements) and liquids (mostly green tea and plain water) to help muscles and bones keep balance of elements and be hydrated.I use also creams and balms made from herbs and minerals. And finally: one-two times a month I visit Spa (Korean Spa with different saunas and hydro massage options) where I do my exercise and total relax my body. So, how I'm now: I have no back pain. I I'm doing the same job (but now I use "info" from Dean Book) with different techniques and postures. I have sometimes feel like muscles stiffens in my low back and sometimes numbness in my right leg. But I'm looking forward to improve my condition in general. Helpful info: SPA Castle in Queens and Food supplements provided by HealthSup. Any questions - welcome!
vladshats

Re: One Year Anniversary (L5 -S1 disk herniation)

Postby didar » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:49 am

Hello Dear,
I have ur condition now. I have a 7.6mm disc herniation in L5.S1 with severe sciatica which does not let me walk at all may be a few min in pain. I am 41 female. I want to know what I can do to make this better. pls tell me what & how you did it. I really appreciate any help. tnx a lot
didar

Re: One Year Anniversary (L5 -S1 disk herniation)

Postby vladshats » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:13 pm

Sorry for the late reply! To addition what I posted more than 2 years ago. I'm doing the same style on my live. During winter 2013 we went to sking (I took only green line). At the begining 2014 I bought "Total Gym" and start to exerсise every single day 2 time a day. My goal - to build stronbg muscles not only on my back but keep blood circulation at my low back. And all this time I taking 1200 mg Fish Oil and keep low fat, low cholesterol healthy diet.
vladshats

Return to Lower Back Pain