Glucosamine Condroitin & MSM

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

Glucosamine Condroitin & MSM

Postby PeteD » Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:12 pm

Hello all!

God i cannot tell yuo how happy i am to have found this place!!!

My Question here is how have you guys found Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM!!!

Fact or fiction?

Safe or Dangerous!!!

Now im band from seeing my Chiro ill have to ask you guys lol!!! :lol:

Any thoughts gratefully accepted!

Pete D in England (yes i talk like hugh laurie!!!:))
PeteD

Vitamins

Postby krd » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:47 am

Hey Pete

I have been taking Gloucosamine and Condroitin with MSN for years. It is the best supplement you can take in my opinion. I have a friend that had both hips replaced by a leading joint replacment doctor in Philadelphia and that doctor told him that if they knew 10 years ago what they know today about that supplement he wouldn't be doing joint replacement surgery. It has helped me out with sore hips and knees. It can't hurt you and I think it can only help. Good Luck!!!
krd

Postby Admin » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:58 am

Thanks for the info krd,

I haven't had time to research those supplements so I appreciate you taking up the slack.

Dean
Admin
Site Admin

Postby longtallsally » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:01 pm

As near as I know it was started to be used with race horses that were having joint issues. After the studies done there concluded the benefits, they started looking at it for humans.

As a former basketball player with the normal conditions of messed up knees and ankles, I can contest to the stuff being wonderful. I don't generally ever take pain medication and this stuff really made a difference for me after taking it for a month.
longtallsally

Return to Lower Back Pain