New to the Forum-Would like feedback on "The Plan"

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

New to the Forum-Would like feedback on "The Plan"

Postby Back Words » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Here is the need for "The Plan". After falling down the stairs on two separate occasions in my early twenties, a severe beating during a random attack during my thirties, I find myself at 59 in pure agony where my back has settled. I found this website and felt a sense of hope. I have done all the techniques listed in the forum by many of you with no success. I am now addicted to methadone for over 8 years, with the gleeful offerings of Suboxone to get me off methadone, which I have researched that not only is Suboxone addictive, it costs approximately $650 a month. I do not want to be on any pain medication!!!!

Here's "The Plan"-Get the ebooks-do all the exercises as instructed, also build up my body with nutritional program-do both until it works!!!Keep doing exercises for the rest of my life. Then when the pain stops or is manageable get off of pain medication.Does this sound right, or am I missing somethingin my plan? Also, do I need to get all of the books, or just the one on backpain? Any input is very valuable to me and so much appreciated. Sincerely,
Back Words
Back Words

Return to Lower Back Pain