Day 14 of Rebuild Exercises and not much relief. Help!

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

Day 14 of Rebuild Exercises and not much relief. Help!

Postby renob99 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:49 am

First, I do want to say my back does feel much stronger!! Yeah.
But, I'm still having some serious pain on the left side. One thing I think I've figured out is that I'm having piriformis syndrome NOT sciatica. Thanks for that info in the book too!

I've been hitting the exercises everyday and most days up to 8 times, but I'm still hurting a lot of pain when I stand up. My back pain has been going on for 4 years now, so maybe I'm jumping the gun a little early or expecting too much too soon.

I guess what I'm asking is has anyone had to do the exercises for long periods of time (like a few months or so) before the technique really worked?

(I can't bend back any further on the Cobra, that's not the issue :shock: )

Thanks for any help!

Adrian :D
renob99

keep at it

Postby dougshepard » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 am

Keep at it... and take some days off and/or take it easy some days...
dougshepard

Return to Lower Back Pain